Monday, January 31, 2011

warm st. george.

st. george/vegas was 68 freaking degrees.  it was perfect. i almost forgot what it was like to have warm weather like that.

we stayed in st. george for a night and then hit up vegas with the hills.  2 of the funniest people i know. it was the perfect we-need-somewhere-to-go-to-get-out-of-this-dreary-weather getaway.  i'd do it again in a heart beat.

promise i love being with people that love taking pictures of themselves as much as me and brad do. and eating as much as me and brad do. and i also love being with people that are perfectly ok with farting as much as me and brad do. i think every 5 minutes we were laughing and gagging and spraying cologne/perfume.

3 comments:

Burnham Family said...

That looks like a blast, I miss going to St. George, It seems like you and Brad have lots of fun adventures!!

Leslie said...

oh my heck melis - what a perfect weekend getaway! i live through your adventures!

the murdocks said...

Haha! Fart as much as you do? I like them too. Looks like a blast! You got to experience St. George other than driving past it on the I-15.