Monday, January 24, 2011

the ugly head.

jax has this hideous head from hair school that randomly shows up in unexpected places around the house.
one night it was lurking in the corner of the window for when people walked up to the door.
another night it was laid perfectly on jaclyns pillow staring straight up.  jax got home that night and screamed bloody murder. haha.
on my birthday josh came down with that head (shown above) and had all of us laughing so hard.
so naturally we went to town with it.


(sorry about the video being sideways)

don't you love our background sabbath music that we dance to? um.
our spiritual downfall.

4 comments:

Maren said...

Very disturbing indeed.

The Forbes said...

seriously that freaked me out when I scrolled down.

JaX! said...

Hahahahahaha I love this post.

the fellers said...

I LOVE how cooper is totally rocking out, unphased by the head!