Monday, December 13, 2010

we're getting boring.

we're starting to have hard core repeat dates.  and lately our favorite one has been going to spaghetti factory strictly for the mizithra cheese, and finishing the night in our underwear watching a movie.  this time we picked forest gump.  i cried in it about 3 times. for some reason i feel dumb admitting that. sorry about the fuzz in that picture, but yes, i actually did sit on santa's lap at trolley square and loved it.

you guys, i have the worlds biggest itch to cut my hair even shorter.  i'm talking like...super short.  so don't be alarmed if i all of a sudden look like a boy. because im on the verge...

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oh do it! Hair grows back, that is what I always say. But, then I do look back on photos and hate half the haircuts I have ever had. Oh well, it is fun to chop it off. So, um mizithra, I have been craving that this week, and we can't find it anywhere! Can't wait to hang out together.

Kenna said...

DO it, do it, do it!!! I think you are the one and only that could pull it off.
We finally had to stop going to the spaghetti factory cause it was breaking the bank, so now to feed our cravings we just make mizithra and brown butter at home.

Tarilyn said...

Melissa. I cut my hair and I look like a boy! It's awesome and the easiest to do. Downside? You have to get it cut like once a month so it doesn't look ridiculous... Upside? New, more feminine wardrobe. But seriously, you'd look awesome with it.

Anonymous said...

You look alot like this gal. I short cut would work well on you.

http://www.whitewaxflower.com/search?updated-max=2011-01-31T12%3A02%3A00-08%3A00&max-results=4

Rik