Wednesday, December 8, 2010

a thank you note

our family is the suckiest of all sucks when it
comes to accepting compliments. 
i don't know who, why, what, how, and where it came from,
but it's weird and i don't like it.

but i feel like i need to say thank you
for all your incredibly nice comments about the pictures.
i can't tell you how heart warming it was to read them. 
and i also want to say thank you to all the comments
that are always left, even if it's just one.
i for sure don't blog for the comments,
but it's always an unexpected present when someone leaves one.

so from the bottom of my heart, thanks for reading the blog,
and thank you for your nice comments.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Melissa,

I doubt you remember me from high school but your blog always brightens my day. A big thanks to you for your cheerful outlook on life and all the positive energy you generate.

Rachel Milar

Jonathan and Kiri said...

Oh Melissa, I have a million things to say! 1) your couple christmas pictures are just beautiful - I just love it when a photographer catches personality as well as beauty and she definitely did both! You two are just so dang happy - it makes us all smile. 2) your hand model lady video was H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S. Is there a word for more than hilarious? Maybe one that also combines hilarious with stunned, horrified, and slightly embarrassed I kept watching...that would be a pretty good word to describe what I just witnessed. Yikes. 3) Of coarse we all say nice things to you - you're a heck of a person and always have been! It's so much fun to know you!