Friday, December 17, 2010

these pictures make me a happy girl.


 sometimes when i'm bored at work, i'll browse through
my pictures of reese and coop.
and then i find myself doing it over and over again because
i can't stop thinking of how cute they are.
one day i'm going to have a little girl, i'm going to name her reese,
i'm going to dye her hair pitch blonde, and i'm going to force her to be the spunkiest human alive,
and then we'll be best friends.

and judging from that first picture, all i want for christmas is teeth whitener.

4 comments:

sarjuh said...

haha she is super cute! love your hair by the way

Maren said...

That is so cute! And I love your new do! How fun you beautiful woman you!

The Forbes said...

I love pictures of Reese and Coop. they make me Happy too! because you are so cute with them. LOOVVVEE your hair it really makes me want to cut mine. but im not. I love it.

the murdocks said...

I LOVE Reese's hair movement on the pony. Perf.