Tuesday, December 14, 2010

welp, i'm officially addicted to cutting my hair.

i did it again! i promise right before vanessa started cutting, 
my body felt like i was about to go sky diving. i was so freaking nervous/excited. 
i told her to just go as short as possible without calling it a pixie cut. and she did.  
and now my hair is the shortest it's ever been. 

the tom boy look is starting to grow on me. 
my favorite part of this whole process was after she was done, 
me and vanessa were looking in the mirror at the overall cut, 
and we both couldn't stop laughing, and then she goes, "you look like peter pan". 
i wanted to hug her i was so obsessed with her in that moment for that comment.

all i know is that my hair can't go any shorter, so my "cutting shorter and shorter" days are over...

14 comments:

Jennie B. said...

It is so so cute and it shows off your beautiful face! I did that once. It feels so good to chop your hair off every few years!

Jennie n Jeff said...

I LOVE short hair... and you could pull off shorter!!! Looks so good!

Elizabeth said...

Well, I love it, and isn't it fun to just chop it all off?!

Ashley said...

not to short, I love it. I'm not quite seeing the peter pan yet though. Could you maybe dress in green and play one of those flute things? And p.s. I haven't been on the computer in forever, I love the hand model video. that changed my life. thanks!

Anonymous said...

I'm seeing lovely jean Seberg in that profile and pretty face, maybe next time just have her crop it. It suits you and yes, you're gorgeous.
--Richard

Melissa said...

You look wonderful. I admire your guts. I can't bring myself to do it. I honestly think you could pull of any length. This cut is absolutely no exception.

tracie said...

wow melissa, it looks so cute! I love short hair too. you need to post more pictures!

Allie said...

My pants about split with the gasp of laughter I let out at the Peter pan comment!!

Kay said...

Hot! with bone structure like that you could shave your head G.I. Jane style and still look great! Better yet I will await the buzz cut with long bangs next! It really does suit your though...cute!

Jeff and Lisa Elder Blog said...

I love it! You are beautiful!

AndersenFamily said...

I am loving it more and more! You look awesome!

the fellers said...

wow Meliss...it IS short....but so cute, cause anything on you is!

Mark and Racquel Stallings said...

Can I just ditto Jeff and Lisa's comment?
Seriously you could anything and look amazing.

shannon said...

love. i want to see more pics of it. please tell me i can cut mine exactly like yours and have it be as cute on me...