Monday, December 27, 2010

.........and just like that it's over.

welp, now what? 
christmas is over, and now you can't help but feel large and depressed. 
all the family is gone, every one's back to their normal routines,
and all that you have to look forward to now is losing 32 pounds.

christmas was so fantastic this year. 
all the traditions were the exact same (that's what we want) 
and just as fun as we remembered. 
it really is the most wonderful time of year!
and i'm not lying when i say, 
i stayed in those monkey pj's for 2 days straight. 
having brad not complain about my stench was my christmas present.

i hope you all enjoyed your christmas.  
i can't wait to blog stalk everyone to see just how wonderful yours was!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Seriously, how did it go by so fast??!! I hope you guys had a great one!

Taylor & Kristin said...

Hey you know what would make those PJ's even better if they were ONESIES...that would be tiiigghhht. I know im so sad christmas is over.

Maren said...

I love laughing outloud while reading your blog. And I also stayed in my pjs two days stright! Nice'n'stinky! Joe smelled worse than me so he wasn't allowed to complain! ;)