Wednesday, December 29, 2010

the weather makes me tired.

poor brad.  the most excitement he gets is taking pictures of me while i sleep.
me and brad both have had these last 3 days off from work and school.  its been bliss.  the weather makes us want to do nothing but stay in and watch movies (or play the old school mario brothers that we bought for christmas).

we've watched more movies than we can count and have taken more naps than we need. we did squeeze in some temple time and dinner with friends.  but for the most part, we've been pretty lazy over here.

we ate at eggs in the city (must try) and had the nicest waiter. we were loving him. and then it hit me, it's rare when people are so nice.  like genuinely nice. me and brad both were talking about how we need to be nicer people.  it's sad to me how it's more surprising to have a complete stranger smile at you than it is to have someone glare at you. after that conversation with brad, it kind of changed the feel of the day. i liked it.


p.s. we saw tangled this last weekend.  me and her have identical hair (at the end). i can't get over it.

3 comments:

Teandra said...

we saw that last night! so cute. Your hair is cute too!

Rachel said...

We just got back 20 minutes ago from seeing that. Promise it made me want to cut my hair, which I've been growing out for 2 years. :)

Allie said...

Ha Ha Ha, I have to tell you something. After Tangled, Kate said, "Mom, I don't like Rapunzel's hair brown. I like it long and blonde."