Friday, December 3, 2010

maren ord.

my one claim to fame is my beautiful cousin, maren ord.
she's a singer, a song writer, and has written all of her own music. 
not to mention a phenomenal guitar player.
unfortunately she's from canada so her music is heard way
more there than it is in the states.

she's toured with sarah maclaclan and some other big dogs,
and you've most likely heard her songs on more tv shows to count.
she played the sister in RM and her song, Everyday, 
is featured in the movie Singles Ward.

she's just come out with her latest christmas single, 
the king is born,
and it is absolutely beautiful.
if you guys are looking for some new christmas music this season,
i highly recommend buying the song.
so for a little shout out-click here to check it out.

2 comments:

the murdocks said...

I was just going to post the same thing on my blog but since you did it, I hope you don't mind me linking this on my blog.

Maren said...

You guys are the best! Thanks for spreading the word! Merry Christmas!!