Wednesday, October 13, 2010

ugly picture fridge.

our family has an ugly picture fridge.
instead of our families accomplishments and "proudest moment" pictures, our family finds the most hideous pictures of each other and displays them for whoever comes over.
those are the kinds of pictures that make the fridge.

you wouldn't believe how ugly we've physically been growing up.
some of them you wouldn't even recognize which kid it is because some of these pictures are just heinous.
i found this picture the other day looking through picture stacks and laughed so hard by myself i couldn't even stand.

the part that makes me laugh the most is that i had to beg stacie to the point of tears to wear that green shirt on the first day of school. she gave in after i promised with my life i wouldn't spill anything on it. i don't think there was a time in my life i felt cooler. and it shines through in this picture.

it's definitely a runner up for the ugly picture fridge.

9 comments:

bgibb said...

ohmyheck! i love it.

shannon said...

hahahahah, that is perfect. stacies hair just screams, "im hot". your pants, priceless...
please forward me that pic, so i can do a whole slide show on it. actually please do a slide show this year, on your ugly fridge pics. i promise i will vote for you, and only you (brette, im totally kidding)

Leslie said...

ew. i really hope my face never surfaces on that fridge because i would totally be top contendor for ugliest pic

Lindsay said...

Hahaha! That is hilarious. I had pants just like those. I want to start an ugly picture fridge, that's awesome!

Andrea said...

I definately remember that shirt and those pants! I love it!

the fellers said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....I am dying laughing right now, you look so cool, and I didnt realize how much you look like your brothers until this picture, and Stac's hair is classic!

The Forbes said...

What Mel that is the best thing I have ever heard ugliest picture fridge. We have crack ups with picture like that. come on baggy pants they are the coolest.

Allie said...

Oh my hell. That is the best picture on planet earth! Stacie's outfit is exactly the style I would beg my mom to buy during back to school shopping. Preppy.
I actually have some pictures that would blow your mind, melissa. Perhaps next thursday I can show you a few. I shall bring my scrapbook.

tracie said...

It looks like Stacie primped for hours on her hair! haha. I love this picture. I love imagining your conversation the first day of school, fighting over that green shirt.