Friday, October 22, 2010

pretty colors.

i can't help but love the fall colors.
i've been snatching as much color as i can this week because it seems to be jumping out at me.
wednesday a text was sent out to the troops (the fam) for "lunch @ 12:30 @ rio".
naturally we all dropped everything and met up for lunch immediately.
we had some major concerns to talk about for our trip next month to hawaii (words literally can't express the excitment i have for this trip).
our biggest concern wasn't figuring out how to fit 12 people on the same flight, or where on earth 12 people were going to sleep, or even figuring out how we're all going to pay for this.......our biggest concern, literally, was how we're going to get a boombox in our bag so we can have beach dances.

3 comments:

Erin and Tony said...

I am super jealous you're going to Hawaii and I love the fall colors as well, it makes me happy :)

Jonathan and Kiri said...

You're going to Hawaii??! Right after a Europe trip - you two are the LUCKIEST people in the world. Beautiful pictures too! I was going to say I'm excited to see your photos of those beach dances but that sounds too creepy so...just take some fun pics while you're there! Have fun!

Maren said...

Lucky Poop face! Hawaii? Take me with you! Then that's 13 people to be concerned about, ...I mean, if you're already concernin' around, then what one more thing right?