Friday, October 8, 2010

this picture downright gives me the creeps

one of the doctors decided to hang this humdinger of a picture
on the wall last night.
i walked in the dark clinic this morning, turned on the lights
and instantley saw the picture.
i screamed so loud my voice is scratchy now,
and for a reason i'm still trying to figure out,
slammed my body against the wall.
unfortunately i now know what my first
reaction will be when i think i'm about to be
mugged, beatin, and raped.
i'll just plunge myself against the nearest wall.
i can't remember the last time i felt such
panic and rage in my body all at one time.
scared the b'jeebs right out of me.

2 comments:

the murdocks said...

HAHAHAHAHA!! It's probably some meaningful portrait of a homeless girl in kuwait or something.

sarjuh said...

haha that is pretty creepy.. and i remember when my old creepy roommate went next door in a scary get up to freak you guys out and you started trying to climb up the wall as fast as you could.. you may not remember, but we all still talk about that!