Monday, October 4, 2010

spark's lounge.




awhile ago, like literally a year and a half ago, i won a gift card
to spark's restuarant in provo from "your heart out".
since we don't live down there, we never thought to use it.
but we finally decided to make a date out of it.
i can say it was one of the trendiest places we've sat our butts in.

i guess it's known for being a non-acholic bar.
i only took of sip of brads martini because i couldn't get
my own (betes) and it was AMAZING!
it really was delicious.
it was pretty expensive, but id say worth it.
the food was awesome.

since we were in provo, we thought we might as well make it worth the drive.
we went and got some crispy cream donuts and took them up to squaw peak.
brad said he's never been to a makeout point before,
so we thought we'd put those 17 year olds to shame...........and we did.
and by putting them so shame, i mean that we got to go home:)
we didn't say goodbye after it got heated.
joys of marriage, boooyaaa!!

8 comments:

Allie said...

ha ha ha!

Lindsay said...

Haha!!! You crack me up! Looks like a fancy schmancy place!

Jessie said...

love it. That's all I can even say.

Kenna said...

Have I told you how much I love your haircut!?!?! Super cute!

Peacocks said...

I love your haircut too Mel! Super cute, and I love that you went to make out point! The joys of marriage....I love it too!! Ha Ha! Awesome! :)

SarJuh said...

oh good to know about sparks! We have been wanting to go there just to check it out!

Maggie said...

I tried Spark for the first time this weekend! My friend lives in Provo and introduced me to it. I have to say - I felt pretty sophisticated sipping my margarita.

Hailey Jones said...

you are such a silly.
how do i skip your blog for a week.
shame on me.
i think the laughter will induce the labor.
please keep me laughing.