Tuesday, October 12, 2010

a canadian thanksgiving!


yesterday was the canadian thanksgiving! so we thought it would be fun to have a full out thanksgiving turkey dinner. since taylor, kristin's husband, is from canada as well, we'd all celebrate together. it was awesome. i never again want to go without 2 thanksgiving dinners a year.

we played some games and finished the night with pumpkin pie dessert. the complete thanksgiving din. and i loved having little kynlee, cherelle's girl, there.

i love watching my friends be moms. you know, i have such beautiful friends. i was looking at all their blogs the other day and i couldn't believe how grown up and beautiful all my friends from high school are. if you only knew the crap we did in high school, you wouldn't believe it. from standing inches away from trains as they passed by, to poopie dollar. you wouldn't believe that such beautiful faces could do such stupid stuff. i wouldn't change those memories for anything.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Doesn't get any better than that! Looks delicious!

The Forbes said...

Im so happy I got two thanksgiving dinners. Ryan said I love thanksgiving dinners.

Mark and Racquel Stallings said...

Oh that was a great post:) Seriously I drive by that train track sometimes and I still can't believe we did that. If I ever found out Caden was doing something like that I would die!!! You are such a sweet, dear friend! I'll always love ya forever!

Leslie said...

yum!