Tuesday, October 26, 2010

byu game in the rain? yes please.

saturday the byu elder fan club invited us to the football game with them.
it was raining so hard, and because of how cold it was my sugars refused to regulate. i kept going low. so yes, there was a time i actually fell asleep on brads shoulder during the game. and there might have even been a time that i ate a churro the length of my leg to get my sugars back up. that worked.

so after that delightful churro i was as hyper as the 6 year old cheering with his dad behind us. and i recommend a denny's breakfast before each game as well.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

haha you guys are hard core!

Maren said...

So fun! Except for getting low. Actually, sleep can be fun too! But churros are better! Well, ...actually I haven't had one since I was a kid, but my memory liked them once...?

Maren said...

...and yes, you ARE hard core.