Sunday, October 31, 2010

dressing up makes all the difference.


we had a little party over at brads parental units house friday night with some friends.
halloween once again was a fantastic time due to the costumes.  
i'm tickd though because i only got pictures of half the costumes that were there.
i love more than anything when people go all out on their costumes! 
me and brad had a hayday at the d.i. yet again. 
it literally never lets us down. 
even though we didn't have a theme...i still loved the outfits more than ever.

it was a freaking fun night i'll tell you what....

 
 i would say i was an 80's mormon mom.
and i actually have no idea what brad was.....and neither did he.

9 comments:

Caitlin said...

It was so much fun! I'm so glad you invited us. I am so embarrassed by that first picture on the blog :)
Thanks for a great time!

Kenna said...

bahahahahaha!!!
I absolutely love your costume. How fun! The thing is that is probably what I look like every day... Fun! Happy Halloween!

Erin and Tony said...

You totally just made my night. I LOVE your costume, I couldn't stop laughing when I read what you said you were dressed up as... love it!

AndersenFamily said...

Oh my what in the world are you wearing???? Hilarious!

sarjuh said...

haha awesome!

Lindsay said...

HAHAHA!!! I LOVE your costume! Hilarious! Looks like a blast!

the fellers said...

Oh. MY. GOSH.....I just peed a little

shannon said...

you are a dang hot 80s mormon mom! please just try and bring that style back.

Anonymous said...

Your style is unique in comparison to other people
I've read stuff from. Thank you for posting when you've got the opportunity,
Guess I will just book mark this site.

Also visit my blog Baker Street Massage []