Sunday, October 24, 2010

crimson with our brother and sister.

(ashley gibb allred, don't read anymore....there's more snakes, spiders and scorpions. i want you to be able to sleep tonight)



friday night was.....guess.....guess what it was.
you guessed right, it was another crimson night.
i'm tellin ya, we love these things.
we love pretending we're still cool by going to ridiculous college parties.
this time we invited russ and jax,
(my little sis, and brads little brother-they used to hang out in high school)
it was awesome, i seriously was laughing the entire night.
i don't know why, but hanging out with 2 of brads made my day.
russ is identical to brad.
they're both just hilarious in the dryest way.
and of course me and jax were polar opposites jumping all over the place.
one of the girls even asked us if we were twins.
never ever ever have we ever been asked that before. we loved it.
the dancing was absolutely the highlight of the night, we all got into it.

6 comments:

Caitlin said...

That picture where you are holding the snake in your hands, that's EXACTLY like the one James had when he was younger. Looks like a blast but I don't think I could handle it.

Allie said...

This is extrememly inappropriate because I am a 27 year old mother of 2, but that Russ is a babe.

the murdocks said...

Haha! I love your comment, Allie. It's true though.

I am so jealous of your night! I wish me and Dave were still cool enough to do things like that.

Burnham Family said...

This is so funny, my sister and I used to go to every crimson night back in the day!! Honestly I think thats sweet you still go to them!!

Lindsay said...

Really though, 2 Brad's & 2 Melissa's! You look like two sets of twins! Haha! Looks like fun!

The Merrills said...

Shut up!! I was there!! I didn't see you guys :( Next time!!