Monday, July 12, 2010

this was a good day.


we begged liz and ryan when they were down here to try out settebello's.
they finally gave in....and we also begged them to leave their kids and go just them two so me and brad could have the kids all to ourselves for an afternoon.
just thinking of her clinching onto my neck on that swing is
making me ache for them.

we had a picnic over at liberty park and just played with them for a couple of hours.
it's a day i know i'll remember for the rest of my life.
we loved it so much.
they were all ours and we were all theirs.
and also because i can't get enough of brad playing the role of uncle when
his nieces and nephews are around.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

AHHH!! I'm dying! Seriously, you guys are amazing. You can have my kids any afternoon because they have so much fun with you, and I know they are in great hands. They adore you both. I love those pictures, Ashlyn is seriously in love with her aunt and uncle Brad and Mo. She talks about you guys all the time. You definitely made a great impression on her. And, Setebellos lived up to the hype, we LOVED it!! Wish we lived down the street from you...wouldn't that be great? I sent you a letter in the mail yesterday, look out for it. Love you so much!!