Saturday, July 24, 2010

parking lot of fire

our neighborhood has a huge carnival-like thing every 24th called the parking lot of fire.
it's a blast! from cotton candy to ping pong tournaments, they've got it all.
this year we were in charge of face painting and the african kids
across the street were loving it so much.

i went buck wild with one of them, haha.
i would consider it my best work yet....
the best part was after i did this girls face all the rest of them came
up and asked for the same thing to be done to their faces.
so their was a bunch of little african kids running around looking like they were
about to go into battle.
brad did awesome by the way-his low singing voice turned me on.

6 comments:

Kenna said...

I think you could consider yourself the best facepainter in the world with that pic and the so called batman mask.

Elizabeth said...

I wish we could have been there to hear Brad sing!! Priceless...I know it was awesome!

Nicole S. said...

Looks like a blast!

Leslie said...

how fun!

Jonathan and Kiri said...

You have by far the coolest neighborhood. The Parking Lot of Fire?! Seriously. That's awesome. I loved your face painting skills. That looked like so much fun! You and Brad do the best things.

shannon said...

please tell me those fireworks on the stage were for brad!! he truely must have done a wonderful job!