Tuesday, July 20, 2010

freakin weekend.

me and brad babysat saturday night and loved it. those kids melt me.

cooper while crying because he doesn't want to go to bed- "issa can you blow my nose?"
me while holding kleenex up to his nose- "ok, blow into the kleenex bud.."
cooper-"i can't go to sleep 'cause i have so much boogers in my brain."
i couldn't stop lauging.



last night me and brad went out on a hot date to celebrate his birthday.
ok, so it was anything but hot.
we got dinner, came right home, then finished the night watching angels and demons.
i actually don't even think we cuddled once.
actually......i think we watched the movie on separate couches even.
hopefully he still knows i love him even though i suck at birthdays.



me and stace went for a scooter ride with jax and her new, cute bodigity.
we drove for 2 hours back by copperton.
i love that open space so much.
we were in love with that ride.
the sun was just going down, and the wind was warm with a hint of breeze, and the open land was soothing to us.
it was just what we needed.

p.s. russ had his homecoming on sunday as well.
one of the most sincere talks i've ever heard.
he's single ladies..........jump on that.

1 comment:

the murdocks said...

Oh my gosh this post had me laughing out loud twice and then I wanted to cry reading about our scooter ride. I needed that so much. Thanks for the happy post. You and brad on separate couches...awesome.