Thursday, July 22, 2010

bloody hot.

wow, this weather is killing me. being outside for longer than 10 seconds is absolute torture.
and yes, we still don't have AC in our car. i would say most of our arguments happen while we're driving.

this morning me and brad both woke up at exactly 3:10 am. there was no reason to it, we just both happened to wake up at that time. we managed to fall back asleep, but now we both feel so tired, like we didn't get any sleep. so that will be my excuse for not wanting to do anything today:). continue on with my laziness.

brad is singing at a neighborhood carnival this friday, jonny cash to be exact. i seriously can't tell you how excited i am! last night i made him rehearse for me and i started laughing just because i'm not used to seeing him singing so serious. then the rest of the night he was asking if it was bad because i started laughing. i feel so bad. i wish with all my life i could have taken back that 5 seconds of laughter...and i wish he would believe me when i say "i was laughing because i was thinking of something else".... umm.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

I woke up at 2:00 AM on Tuesday night and couldn't fall back to sleep all night...which is why I didn't come to aerobics on Wednesday. Oh well, maybe next week.

bgibb said...

Remember when you guys sang Johnny Cash for the Gibb talent show? It was really good. You can yell him i said so!

Leslie said...

oh my heck melissa - i was going to say the same thing as brette - he is an awesome singer! you should be june again....

Anonymous said...

i wish i could watch his show! i too would laugh. even if he is the best singer in the world. wish him luck
shann