Friday, July 16, 2010

test test 1, 2, 3..

kind of a creepy picture of me eh?
it's kind of dark...
not black and white dark, but like...creepy dark.
anyways, just a shout out to all of you
who came to the aerobics class-i got the job!!
i sound like a broken record, but i really can't thank you enough for coming!
i can say that moment at the end of the class was one of my top ten best moments in my life.
i start officially teaching in september at the daybreak fitness center.
(starting late because of the europe trip next month)
and i'm going to start teaching
one day a week and see how my class goes from there..
i'll keep you posted on the day and time i'll be teaching when it gets closer,
for those of you who are interested in coming:)
and of course, i still teach wednesday nights @ 8:00pm for
free at our stake center just in case!

i hope you guys have a wonderful weekend!
gosh i love the weekends.

p.s. here's a few songs i've been obsessing over the last little bit if your looking for some new tunes:

josh ritter-girl in the war
sia-my love (yes, it's from eclipse-but i honestly can't get enough)
xx-heart skipped a beat (leslie gibb nish, once again you have introduced me to another favorite band, thank you!)
dan black-symphonies
sufjan stevens-sister winter

5 comments:

sarjuh said...

congrats!!

Tom and Miriah said...

congratulations!! You'll do great!

Andrea said...

Hey Melissa - congrats on the aerobics job! I really want to come to your aerobics class at the stake center on wednesdays. Which building is it?

Lindsay said...

Yeah, you totally rock! Congrats on the job! That's awesome! I ran into your little bro this weekend at JC Hamilton's farewell (he's an old family friend!) - too funny! You guys have such an awesome family!

Hailey Jones said...

guess who lives in daybreak?
guess who is coming to all your classes?
guess who needs to work off baby ruby weight after october?
me.
me.
and
me.
so just count me in.