Wednesday, July 14, 2010

been takin it easy.

this past weekend me and brad were able to both go to youth conference.
i really do love the youth in our ward,
but whenever i do an overnighter with them,
i feel like i've not only had zilch sleep-
but i feel like for some reason i need to be in a wheel chair from being so tired.
maybe it's a diabetic thing.

that night while brad was sleeping peacefully with the guys all farting in their sleep,
the girls were up till 4:30 talking about boys and periods all while
putting makeup on my face and each others and doing hair.
(i actually do love getting pampered like that.
going to the salon is like a holiday for me)
but i feel like i'm still trying to catch up on my sleep.
and i feel like my eyes are still swollen.

so as for now, me and brad have just been keepin it easy.
which i love more than anything on this earth.
not having plans. nothing to blog about. nothing to think about.

me reading my eclipse after work,
brad reading his europe books,
then finishing the night with a redbox hit.

i love takin it easy.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

You have got to be the most awesome YW leader. We sure miss Brad farting...not really

Kenna said...

ohhhhhhhh.... I feel like that was a country song or something.
Sometimes the posts about nothing are the best.

Bailey Family said...

I hate that you are so stinkin fun, just hearing about your youth conference makes me wish that I was a youth. I want you to be my leader. how lucky are those girls seriously! Good for you guys for taking it easy- thats the best!