Tuesday, May 4, 2010

what else we did in vegas, including the strip.

just some more pics from the trip.
for some reason we were loving the horse shoe game so much.
i don't think i've ever even played horse shoe for more than 5 minutes before.
we played for about 3 hours.
like i say...it was all about the sun!

and the strip-i can't believe how nasty it gets with each year.
and by nasty i mean the people, the shows, the language, the flipping of the nography cards.
it seems like it's all just getting worse and worse with each year.
thank goodness for the gospel.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

melissa i love your pictures! it just looks like a sunny happy place. something that only seems like a vague memory to me.

Kolbi Young said...

Oh the WARM sun!

I agree with your assessment of the strip. Last year when we went my husband said, "I don't care if I ever go back there..." I was devestated, because I love Las Vegas - more just the weather, pools, shows, restaurants, etc. But we agreed, it would be great if we just don't go out on the strip next time. Especially if we take the babe.....Glad you had a great trip!