Sunday, May 9, 2010

i love both my moms.


i love both my moms with all my heart.
i love getting to know them each more and more the older i get.
i love knowing they are both here for me.
i love girl talk with them.
i love learning from them. each have different ways of living there lives and i'm so grateful for that.
i love laughing with them.
i love crying with them.
i love watching them both raise there families so strong in the gospel.
i love having them both for my moms.

happy mothers day to 2 of the most wonderful woman i know.

2 comments:

Kenna said...

Happy Mother's Day to you, even though you aren't a mommy yet.
Thanks for sharing your story in YW's today, sorry it was short notice, but I was in a hurry and a little scattered brained.
Your already a great mom to all the kids in the ward, they adore you!

Taylor & Kristin said...

Melissa you look HAAT in that picture with brads mom... your so tan. You Do have a pair of good mamma's in your life. Tell Mona Happy mothers day for me.