Thursday, May 6, 2010

questions that i think about.....sometimes daily.

do zits really have to happen after the age 13?

why do i react like the world is ending when my food order is wrong, and i've already driven away from the window?

do people think i'm doing drugs when i give myself an insulin shot?

why can't scrubs be daily clothes for every. single. person?

why does poop have to smell so dang ronchy? (my job)

how come texting someone back sometimes feels like the hardest thing on earth to do for the moment? (i actually know this answer......it's because im lazy)

why on earth does the good tasting food have to be bad for the body, and the healthy stuff can't taste that good?

is it sad that i feel more productive after writing people back on facebook then i do after a full day of work?

why in the crap does the face have to go red after feeling stupid?

how can after just having a good, simple conversation with someone i love make me feel so at ease?

5 comments:

the fellers said...

seriously ditto....I promise after I just wrote you back on facebook I felt like such an accomplished person, and I too FREAK if my order is wrong, like go back and make it right freak....haha

Leslie said...

haha good post! i now feel more productive after reading that than i did packing two boxes. yes after two boxes i needed a break.

Melissa said...

I had way better skin as an adolescent.

Jessica Fronce said...

I ask myself all of those almost on a daily basis. Food is my best friend and my worst enemy!

the murdocks said...

That picture is fantastic in every way!! Oh my gosh, why do I feel more productive writing someone back on facebook than a full days work with my children? No, seriously.