Thursday, May 13, 2010

another day at the grind

i'm so tired today. i feel like i overworked my body yesterday
(yes, i feel extreme pressure to get my body in shape to teach aerobics as a profession-which by the way i'm still waiting to hear back my test results. i'm dying.)
but the thing that i hate the most, is that the harder i workout,
the bigger my bum gets.
go figure.
i was complaining to my parents about that awhile ago, and my dad was so proud that i inherited his big hockey bum. i felt rage knowing that's where it came from.

3 things that i'm ecstatic for today.
1. jax is cutting my hair. my split ends are up to my part. getting my hair cut in general makes the day feel like it's my birthday.
2. me and brad are roasting marshmallows tonight. sugar in general makes me ecstatic when i'm able to have some.
3. me and brad are going to winco. i'm a fag. but i think we've gotten so used to smith's, and we've never had a costco card, that winco seems like heaven on earth.

p.s. i was browsing through my sister's old blog, and i was loving every single picture she had of the beaches. these 2 were my fave. gosh i'm obsessed with them. i crave them daily. the pictures helped me escape from work for a minute.

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh. My. Gosh. Your sister's photography is AMAZING!!! Simply amazing. I LOVE her style! Wow, such breath-taking pictures! She is incredible! I want to be like her someday!

the murdocks said...

Ok, whoever you are Lindsay, I want to kiss you.

Melissa, thank you for posting pics from my blog. It reminds me that I once cared about it. And it reminds me how much I miss the effing beach. I MISS YOU and can't wait to see you tonight!

Leslie said...

melissa. please do not hate your big bum. if i could have any body in the world it would be this
http://cdn.buzznet.com/media-cdn/jj1/headlines/2006/08/jessica-biel-asset.jpg
because of her tush. just embrace it melis.

Hailey Jones said...

cutest little beach babe.
love love love.
and by the way at least you didn't enherrit (spelling?) a no-bum. it's horrible. my bum actually goes IN instead of out. not kidding. plus nic, no bum either. our child is doomed.
:D

Maggie said...

I just think you are the greatest! Good luck on your test results! I'm sure you did wonderfully well!

the fellers said...

split ends up to your part! OH MY GOSH, I seriously laughed out loud at that...you have the BEST way with words Meliss...seriously! haha You can join my private big butt club if you want...current memebers? Me...