Sunday, March 6, 2011

snowboarding.





 dear snowboarding, i wish you weren't so freakin expensive so me and brad could go every weekend. 

p.s. it was brads first time, and i honest to goodness have never seen a bare butt so bruised in my entire life. 
literally black and blue bruised. there was even a time we were laying flat on our backs laughing so hard in the middle of the path because we were so tired from falling so much.

after we hit up a lodge for some burgers and let me tell you, 
burgers have never tasted so good after being so tired.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

oh how fun! i havent been in years...maybe one day.

JaX! said...

Oh looks like a blast! Love the pictures! Glad it was fun

Maren said...

You guys are the cutest! Joe and I were just in Banff wishing we could go snowboarding. We went on an "Ice Walking Adventure" instead, and it blew!

the murdocks said...

What a blast Meliss! Glad you guys went went. It makes me want to go, even though I have never been.