Tuesday, March 29, 2011

back to the beginning

my obsession for rollerblading has been reborn. i literally want to rollerblade everywhere. and i have.

there have been times i've biffed it in the middle of the intersection while blading across the street in front of the cars.  there have been times my breaks didn't work so i had to roll on the grass and fall to stop myself.  there have been times my charlie-horses have been so bad in my feet that i've had to stop and rip them off.  and there has been a time i have tried to show off in front of brad and ended up going into the splits and ripping every muscle in my inner area.  that being said, im never going running again.  i will strictly rollerblade.

4 comments:

Travis, Shantell, and Family said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!! Please go to a rollerskating ring too! That would seriously make my entire life!

Maren said...

Hmmmm... perhaps one day I will pull out my old roller blades and do everything you've done on yours. It sounds so.... enticing?

AndersenFamily said...

I can't stop laughing when I saw you yesterday, it made my day! Please can I go with you next time??

the murdocks said...

What?!??! I love this development. I have been craving to roller blade! Instead of bike riding, let's roller blade.