Friday, March 4, 2011

reesie kisses.


the last couple of days all i feel like i've done is drive to south jordan,
teach and hang out with my family because all the classes i teach are conveniently close to my folks home.

poor brad.  he's always stuck at home studying.
i live for the weekends just for the soul purpose of getting to know my husband
all over again without school getting in the way.

me and jax hit up stacie's house the other night and we were all loving the mood reese was in. 
so of course we couldn't take our lips off her.
i luff her and her spunky personality.

2 comments:

JaX! said...

This post melts me...I love the pictures, and her...and you ok the end

Maren said...

Awww! What a sweetheart! Can't wait to see her this Summer. Please tell me you guys are all coming?? Anywho, ...I know all about trying to get to know your husband again. Joe and I are in Banff sans kids doing just that right now (says I as I am on the computer and he is reading a book! Haha! I promise we're doing fun and cool things tonight! Ice walking, hot chocolate and hot springs. Maybe a little hot kissing. Who knows?)