Monday, March 14, 2011

been partying with my lester p.

i am extremely proud to say..since thursday i've been partying with this chick. 
lester p. walsh (aka leslie my cousin).

it's been freaking fantastic. late nights, eating out more than my body is able, and shopping.  
not to mention some good conversations of catching up. 

it's a treat when she's here, especially with her cute little man i can't get enough of.  
i'll post more later, but for now...we are too busy being lazy and chubby. 

5 comments:

Maren said...

How fun! I'm glad you guys are having so much fun together. Eating out and shopping is exactly how it should be!!

Ashley said...

I'm a wee bit jealous.

shannon said...

what!? what? why is les there? and why did i not know about it?? please dont have an ounce more of fun. leslie get back to your hole in laramie.

Leslie said...

haha shan.

melissa. i will be looking at these pictures for weeks. best weekend i have had in a LONG time! thanks for having us!

the murdocks said...

For some reason Lester P. Walsh made me laugh out loud!