Monday, March 21, 2011

ruth's diner





we owe a huge thanks to our good friends, caitlyn and james, 
for introducing us to ruth's diner up immigration awhile back. 
we went again this morning to get the week started good.  the food is out of this world.  
brad got biscuits and gravy and i ordered the best eggs benedict i've ever tasted.  

if you end up going, don't worry...feeling like your rolling out with an extra butt-cheek is normal. 
the food is quite heavy.

and don't forget to enjoy the nice drive up immigration canyon that sets the mood for an "in the mountains diner" sorta feel.


4 comments:

Jeff and Lisa Elder Blog said...

I'm starving just looking at the food and I love the picture of you and Brad. The cutest!! Love ya!

JaX! said...

I love that picture of you guys!

Ashley said...

I love an extra butt-cheek after a good meal.

Caitlin said...

I'm so glad you guys went back! I'm drooling over those biscuits!