Monday, November 15, 2010

where my girls at.




 i've been obsessed with being able to see my high school girlfriends so much lately. 
my friend cort had a baby, and chels has been in town for some weddings.  
like i say, obsessed.

all we do is laugh about high school.  
for some reason it gets funnier and funnier talking about those days.
sometimes life gets too serious these days, so being able to reminisce on the days when we didn't give a crap about anything is like a giant breath of fresh air.  


i love these girls so much.  
i loved them when they were painting my face when i fell asleep at sleepovers, 
i loved them when we were running down hills naked, 
 i loved them while sluffing school to hit up the cafe and share doughnuts, 
i loved them during heart aches and breakups, 
i loved living with each one of them during college,
i loved them at each wedding we were all able to support each other at, 
 and now i love seeing them cuddle with their precious babies. 
being the incredible mothers that i knew they would be.

(bingham high school senior year)

8 comments:

bgibb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AndersenFamily said...

I love high school friends, something about them that just makes life even better!

Tara Thueson said...

Oh yes! You girls all look so cute! And babies??? Isn't it weird we are all old enough for them? Sheesh! I swear, when I told my parents I was pregnant the first time I felt like I was sinning! haha!

Sara Stevenson said...

I miss you girls, looks like fun:)

Taylor & Kristin said...

awwwwweee FUN TIMES!!!! I love this post

Mark and Racquel Stallings said...

I LOVED all that time we got to spend together! I have to agree with Kris, I Love this post as well. Great way to sum it all up, you're the best, love ya!

Jessie said...

Um....could we be any more tan in that picture? Seriously, I miss the days when all I was concerned about was how black I could become.....

chelsey said...

Oh, I love you girls! Love this post! We all have so many great memories together....wouldn't trade any of em' for anything! :)