Monday, November 22, 2010

friday night date night.

friday night we had ourselves what you'd like to call a date night. 
hit up spaghetti factory and got some cinnamon covered almonds that we could smell from the parking lot.
(i don't think i've ever laughed so hard at one picture in my life 
then the one of brad holding those almonds)

and then at the hive in trolley square they had this unbelievable display going on of these 14 woman that shaved their heads, whether because of cancer or just because, and they talked about how 
big of a difference it is and how much it's changed their lives.
it sounds ridiculous, but it was actually incredible. 
promise i wanted to buzz my head so bad after walking out.
this artist, cat palmer, took these pictures of them and they were stunning.
i seriously recommend going and checking them out for a date night if you have nothing else going on.  
i think it goes through december 10th...or something like that.
 

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Love it! Looks like a fabulous date night!

Maren said...

How fun is that! I need some good date ideas. What a cool thing to see.

Ashley said...

remember when I shaved my head and you made fun of me? I do. good times.

the murdocks said...

YOUR HAIR!!! LOOOOOVE your hair!! I have got to see it in person. And that pic of Brad did make me laugh. And so did Ashley's comment. HA!

melissa said...

ashley..from the bottom of my heart forgive me. i was 13 and immature. but i have to say, i was bragging you up to brad while we were at that little shaved heads party. i was so dang impressed with you!