Thursday, November 25, 2010

happy thanksgiving!

i couldn't get more cliche than writing down what im thankful for on this day, 
but as i reflect passed the big things and notice the small.....
it's these simple and small things that
make life so wonderful.

i'm so grateful for pumpkin pancakes with chocolate chips made by my mom in law on thanksgiving morning.  they were so good i thought they were a miracle.

i'm so grateful for 2 families who are 100% ok with me farting out loud at anytime.

i'm so grateful for a husband that blows his nose in the shower.  that means he's not blowing his nose in front of me and watching me dry heave.

i'm grateful for rockband. dedicating countless, useless, and long wasteful hours to that game has made me feel cool when i push "expert" on the drums.

i'm so grateful for brads dog panda. i secretly always feel extra loved when she, without fail, humps my leg.

i'm so grateful for crude friends.  and when i'm left laughing on my own weeks after the jokes were said.

i'm grateful for my sisters and our random "i miss you" texts.

i'm so grateful for a little brother that wants to have sleepovers and watch best of jimmy fallon with me into the night.

i'm grateful for diabetes.  hahaha, just kidding. i'm not.

and lastly...i'm grateful for brads tight hugs.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

What a great list! Thanks for sharing! You are awesome.

Taylor & Kristin said...

Im thankful for that random list of thankfulness you just gave.

the murdocks said...

This is a fantastic post. I am smiling reading it.