Tuesday, November 23, 2010

please bless we're snowed in.

(picture from park city last year)

WOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!! 
i CANNOT tell you how excited i am about these weather warnings!
there's something romantic about being snowed in i think. 
well, i'm sure it's romantic until brad wants to kill me. 

if this is the storm that the church has been preparing for us our whole lives to get food storage with, 
me and brad are straight up screwed.
brads school, as in the u of u, got cancelled today just so the school can prepare for this storm.  
so yes, we just got back from stalking up on movies, pizza's, and crap.  
everything and anything a diabetic shouldn't be eating,
you bet your bottom dollar we'll be lounging and binging in our underwear 
while the snow is keeping us inside.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!! 
i hope you all gain as much weight as im about to.

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Haha! I love the title of this post!

Allie said...

My food storage consists of oatmeal and stewed tomatoes. I'm for sure screwed.

Maren said...

Please bless? Please BLESS? Spend a winter here and there's no such thing as being snowed in!! "What? It's -40 outside? Well you're still walking to school. Have fun." ..."But Mom, I can't even open the door!" Please bless indeed!

the murdocks said...

Melissa, don't you dare jinx it. We are driving to Idaho tomorrow and now I'm TERRIFIED. I would kill to be snowed in at my house.

Visit Park City said...

We like the sound of this, and love the snow as well! Please share the photos when you become a fan of Park City on Facebook, www.facebook.com/parkcityUT.