Friday, November 26, 2010

thanksgiving: elders


 why yes, that is actually the turkeys neck brads shoving down his throat. we made out after he ate that.
 please don't ask me what my hair is doing.  i honestly don't know.




how about that extremely overrated storm eh? i was thrilled everything got cancelled like school and work...but we were really disappointed that we didn't have to live off mac and cheese noodles for a week. (only "food storage" we got)

we spent thanksgiving with the elder clan with just me and brad, the parentals and russ. 
it was really laid back which i love more than anything.  we went to harry potter and loved it. me, brad and russ watched strange brew and laughed out loud on a couple of scenes.  russ even laughed so hard he cried a little bit. slept in. ate till my pants almost ripped in half and took a lot of naps.  it was perfect. and lisa's pies had me salivating. still do actually. it was a wonderful thanksgiving with them, and i'm so grateful for their love. so very grateful.

now this weekend we'll have another thanksgiving with my family.  if i can count correctly, which i can't usually, that makes a total of 3 thanksgiving dinners this year (canadian). glorious. absolutely glorious.

gosh the last months of the year are a dream come true.

3 comments:

Maren said...

Okay, I love your first shot of the snowy path! SO beautiful! And a Happy Thanksgiving to you! All that food was making me hungry!!

Leslie said...

HAHA i love strange brew....ticked i couldnt be there to eat my life away with you guys!

the fellers said...

ditto, the last months of the year really ARE glorious!