Friday, September 3, 2010

tender reese.

Photobucket
my poor little brother, joshie, has whooping cough.
which hasn't helped at all with his ethiopian look.
poor kid looks like he's 27 pounds.
last night he had a coughing attack, ran to the toilet and threw
up while he was coughing uncontrollably.
it broke my heart to sit there and watch him.
but i couldn't go help him because if i saw his throw
up i would have thrown up myself.
i hated so bad having to sit there and just watch him.
reese got up and crawled down the stairs
and walked right next to him and started patting his back
while staring at the puke in the toilet.
she just sat there...patting and rubbing his back for 5 minutes
while he was throwing up and coughing.
i can't stop thinking about it.
it almost makes me want to cry thinking of that little moment.
it's remarkable to me that she's only 2 but
has so much love with her.
she was so cute with him........

2 comments:

Maren said...

This post made me laugh out loud and cry. Talented. So cute! And I love the picture of Reese! Awwwww......!!!

Erin and Tony said...

That's so sweet! Your poor brother, I had whooping cough when I was in fifth grade, it was aweful! We think that's what brought on my diabetes because it was so hard on the body. Crazy, I hope he gets better soon!