Thursday, September 9, 2010

no title.






my first class was fantastic tonight, only because the people that came
were all people i knew, (my boss hasn't added me to the schedule yet),
and half of those peeps were my family, ha.

so after the class, we spent about twenty minutes just full out
dancing to the music that was turned up full blast
in a studio full of mirrors........... i was in my element.
i couldn't have planned it any better!

p.s. i drive to canada tomorrow. me, jax and mike (her hilarious friend).
jax is going for a farewell, and i'm going to spend some one on one time with my grandparents. we come home sunday. short and sweet! i'm so excited to be with them, even if it's just for a day!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Those are the cutest pictures ever! What a cute niece you have!

The Forbes said...

oh man I wish I could have been in that dance jam. I love your random road trips. please be safe and I know you will have fun. K random but were did Reese get her shoes? Ive been looking and cant find any that are not bidazzled out.

Jonathan and Kiri said...

What cute pictures!!!