Monday, September 20, 2010

just one of those weekends...


it turned out to be a pretty ordinary weekend, but now that i think back,
it seems like we did a lot.

we had a camp fire with some friends, a baby shower for my friend cort (more to come),
crepes on saturday morning, little reeses birthday (more to come),
scooter rides, and of course a sunday dance off with my family unit.
i think that dance off might have been the funniest so far.

above all those fun things we did this weekend, my favorite was saturday night with brad. we didn't know what to do, so we decided to have one person drive and the other lay their seat back and cover up there faces so they couldn't see where we were going and whoever was driving had to pick the next thing to do. we ended up eating chinese food at this hole-in-the-wall place out in the middle of no where (brads idea), going to gardner village and getting some candy at the candy shop (my idea), and stopping at a random movie shop that we've never been to before and picking up a movie we've never seen (brads idea). 500 days of summer-i surprisingly liked it (my idea). that was a fun night. we did a lot of driving, but the driver got to pick the music, which also made it fun-because we CAN NEVER agree on music.

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

I LOVE those pictures of you guys! Haha! So cute! And...I love 500 Days of Summer.

The Forbes said...

Your lips are luscious. I wish I could have been at the shower to see you guys.

Peacocks said...

Love the lips!!! You and Brad are so cute together. :)

bgibb said...

500 days of summer is one of my fav movies lately!

Leslie said...

was i the only one who didnt like that movie? but i do love your and brads weekend! haha too funny

Maren said...

That is the cutest, funnest date idea. Very creative. I so badly need to go on one of those. Ya know. A date.

the murdocks said...

What a fun night Meliss!! I love that movie.

shannon said...

i love that pic of you and brad. luckly my computer screen had a big dust bloch on it, so you looked like you had a marrilin monroe mole. i promise it made the picture 100 times funnier...