Tuesday, September 7, 2010

my aerobic class starts thursday!

hey hey! my aerobic classes are finally starting this
thursday, sept. 9th @ 8:30pm at the
daybreak fitness center
4544 harvest moon drive (11710 s.)
south jordan, utah 84095

i'm going to be doing a mixture of step, aerobic, circuit and tone.
i would absolutely love if you all came
to work out with me!


The class pass is $24.99 per month if you do electronic fund transfer.
$34.99 if you pay with cash monthly,
or you can buy a one time card fee of $10 and then $5 for each additional class.


hope to see you there!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

This is one of those times I wish I lived closer! You are going to do awesome!

Maren said...

Awww! I want to come so badly! Joe and I are "trying" to get back into shape. Your class would be so fun!

Burnham Family said...

Ok, so you seriously are probably the best teacher! I wish we could come to it, good luck and have fun!!

Leslie said...

melissa please let us all know exactly how it went! you need to record a class and put it on your blog so we can all learn arobics from you!