Friday, September 24, 2010

fresh air.







i have no work today. there are no words for how i feel about it.......but i'll give it a try-ecstatic.
i woke up early and went for a walk right as the sun was coming up.
i wanted to start this day good...
put in my headphones and cranked the music.
just walked around salt lake for an hour through the rich neighborhoods.
the tall trees are so beautiful to me. i cant get over how they hover over the streets.
pictures dont do justice.
it was absolutely refreshing and it was even fun to see everyone out running with there dogs.
the smell of coffee was all over which was the cherry on top of the brisk air.
it was utterly refreshing.

4 comments:

bgibb said...

dang it. my day today has consisted of sleeping in till 10, shopping for a couple hours then watching tv while folding laundry...

Leslie said...

melissa i feel the exact opposite about your day off...i wanted to talk to you on msn...but it does look like your day was amazing. i wish i had done something productive with my day too...

sarjuh said...

love this post

Jonathan and Kiri said...

Oh. This made me want to wake up early and go for a run - which is a feeling I can't say I've ever felt before....