Monday, August 2, 2010

wave running.

saturday my parental units rented out some wave runners for the day.
it seriously was so fun!!
of course we packed enough food to feed an 800 pound man for a month,
and lounged and binged between runs as much as we could.
i highly recommend doing that if you don't have the luxury of owning a boat or a wave runner. just for the day. it's actually not too expensive.
it really was a blast being out there with them, even though
every single one of us are crazy drivers. i have battle wounds to prove it.
and my shoulders feel like they have been trampled on by dozens of horses from hanging onto dear life from that tube.


p.s. happy birthday little brother (carson), you're growing up to be one of the coolest guys i know!


p.s.s. 5 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Mallory said...

Oh my heck, I love and miss the Weidners!! You guys have the best family ever!! How's the aerobics going and I'm so jealous of your trip please have so much fun! Could I have used anymore!!!?

Leslie said...

ohmyheck that sounds like so much fun! i love the pic of all your food - thank goodness you guys didnt starve out there!

Utah Funeral Directors Cremation Center said...

I am so jealous! You guys did that last year too huh? You guys are always having so much fun. P.S. Kauai is heaven. Have a fabulous time!