Monday, August 23, 2010

paris: the sights (part II)

ahhh, paris! paris was anything and everything i imagined.
i would say paris was my favorite city we visited.
the city just came alive at nights!
the eiffel tower really was a dream to be able to look at. actually, there were a lot of things that left me in "awe".
there were couples on every corner with a little blanket having cheese, fruit and wine throughout the city.
there was love in the air. really. i promise most of our pictures were of us kissing in paris, because well...it really just did that to ya.
it was romantic! maybe it had something to do with there being naked bodies every. single. place you looked. me and brad have never seen so many booblets and weens in our lives.

the city was absolutely beautiful, and the weather couldn't have been more perfect for us.

the hightlight of the entire 5 days we were there, was when me and brad went to a local market to get some brie cheese, a freshly made baguette, and some fresh fruit to eat under the eiffel.
it was bliss.

what we did and saw included:
  • eiffel tower
  • boat ride through paris-words can't describe how much all of us loved it
  • the louvre museum (they say if you were to stand in front of everything in that museum for one minute, it would take you 4 months to go through.
  • versaille (more to come)
  • arc de triumph
  • notre dame (more to come as well)
  • pompidu museum
  • the opera house (the one they filmed the Phantom of the Opera in, it was stunning)
  • orangerie museum
















10 comments:

tracie said...

wow melissa!!! your trip looked amazing! I love your pictures! glad you guys had a great time. oh and the blogging world has not been the same without your daily post!

Lindsay said...

WOW!!! How gorgeous! I am so jealous. Looks like you guys had an AMAZING trip. I also LOVE LOVE LOVE London - that was one of my favorites. But oh Paris...did you see our names at the top of the Eiffel Tower? Haha! Your pictures are amazing! I can't wait to see more! Keep them coming! We could never get bored of a trip like that!!!

Kay said...

I am so jealous of your big trip, and your pictures...and I about peed myself when I read booblets and weens....I love your blog!

Elizabeth said...

As always, AWESOME pictures! I love seeing everything you did in Europe. What a blast!! And, please keep talking about the food, it is so nice to imagine all the yummy things you got to eat.

Nicole S. said...

I am jealous! Purely jealous!!! What an awesome trip!

Kelsey Gibb said...

Looks like you guys had an awesome trip!! There truly is love in there air in paris! R rated stuff on every corner!! Jeff and i couldn't believe it! We seriously were obsessed with the cheese, fruit and fresh baguette too! LOVE THEM!!

the murdocks said...

MY GOSH...I'm still in awe of this. The pic of the eiffel tower at night is awesome. Brad trying to be David...the stunning architecture...WOW! Gorgeous. Ok, on to the next post...

Landon and Jen said...

you are so amazing at taking pictures!!! you should go into business geez! My favorite was brad posing next to the naked statue though hahaha

Landon and Jen said...

you are so amazing at taking pictures!!! you should go into business geez! My favorite was brad posing next to the naked statue though hahaha

the fellers said...

this just made me crave cheese...