Monday, August 23, 2010

paris: versailles gardens (part III)

the versailles gardens were mind boggling!
i just couldn't believe that one king had all this to himself.
it was a palace for the king henry's, and i think napoleon bonaparte lived at this place later on. it was honestly HUGE!
not just the palace, but the gardens (or i should say the backyard).

they were so big we decided that renting a golf cart would be the best way to enjoy them without wanting to cut off our feet from walking so much.
and it was the best way to go.





7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

The golf cart idea sounds awesome! I don't think they had that when I was there. I really want to go with Ryan now! You and Brad have made it look so fun!

the murdocks said...

Again...GORGEOUS. Melissa, I am genuinely jealous right now. I am DYING to visit that entire continent now.

Mallory said...

Wow! That is amazing! I don't think I will ever see that in my life time. I'm so jealous! Looks like so much fun! Glad you and Brad loved it.

Carrie said...

BAAAH. I want to go to paris SO bad! I love all the history, and all of the beautiful architecture in europe. Isn't it so amazing!

Anonymous said...

what ever that man with the bike is selling, i will buy some!
looks like you had a hoot!
shann

the fellers said...

wow meliss, it looks like you guys had the best time every...I am so glad you guys were able to go!

Nate and Vanessa said...

I cannot get over your pics!!! This is definitely making me jealous ahhh ha ha!! So awesomely great!