Friday, June 25, 2010

my heart is longing to be with you. my sweet canada.

i'm in utter depression. this week is our annual july 1st canada trip. i have missed one summer in the history of my life. this is going to be the second.
i can't describe in words how freaking miserable i get when i think about me not being there this week. although i can't complain, we are going to europe in august, but still....i honestly had to debate if europe was worth missing the canadian reunion. brad was in utter confusion when i actually had to stop and think about which trip to take.
please-please my cousins-know my heart is with you. but my body is stuck in suckville utah by myself. with no farm. i hate this.
for more pictures of this superb, one of a kind week-check them out here and here.



sorry sterm, i sniped these from your old blogger mcgogger. hope you don't mind..

5 comments:

the fellers said...

I know you really are sad that you are going to miss me and my big fat bum watching the fireworks....nice shot in that picture! And second...ummmm...have you forgotten that NONE, not ONE of the Feller's are going and that we are supposed to play and make the rest of them jealous at our mad partying skills? yeah...

Lindsay said...

Bummer - family trips are the best. But Europe??!!! I am so jealous! I love Europe, I want to go so bad! I'm so jealous! Where in Europe are you guys going? SOOO fun. Lucky!

Leslie said...

vinnie - you guys are not allowed to have fun without us! if you want to have fun you MUST come to canada!

and melis. my heart is broken in two. i keep hoping i will be down at the river bottom and see you pull up and then we will run to each other and hug then stand there awkwardly for a few minutes until we can think of something to say - just like the good old days. please never miss another first again. i know it hasnt actually happened yet but i already know it will just not be the same without you! i love the pictures and the links to last years posts!

tracie said...

I'm so sad that none of you guys can come this year!! It just won't be the same! But europe will definetly be fun. Love the pictures too!

the murdocks said...

This post makes me sad. My one relief is that I'm not the only one missing out this year. But this my third year missing...frick!