Friday, June 11, 2010

brian and marci mcclemet




our good friend finally tied the knot with cute marci!
and in all honesty their reception was way fun.
the weather was perfect, they served russell's ice-cream and so
many people i haven't seen in ages were there!
laura ward, whitney bullock, lindsay reed, ashton mccmulin...
all people i was obsessed to see and catch up with.
(high school folk)
they both looked incredible and as happy as ever!

way to go brian!!
now lets hang out as marrieds...

p.s. i'm heading out to girls camp in a couple of days, so i'll see ya in a week!
wish me luck, every girl said it was going to be their time of the month.

1 comment:

Bailey Family said...

So it's happened once again, running into you and I am still obsessed! You always brighten my day, well and pretty much my life! I love that I even made your blog post! Love it! You are just the cutest and after reading your past posts I want you to know that you are amazing and I would never know you have hard days because you radiate light and happiness- keep being YOU and you will be able to be grateful for the life you live because you will always have an impact on those around you. Thanks so much for your amazing example. Have so much fun at girls camp, I too will be spending my next week with the YW and I know it will be an adventure, we will have to compare stories when we get back. When you get around to reading this send me your email to- Lindsayr_33@hotmail.com and I will invite you to my blog. Love ya girl!!