Monday, June 21, 2010

PARK STAKE FIRST GIRLS CAMP 2010

WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!
girls camp was an absolute success!!! i'm so obsessed with each one of these girls. i don't have enough time and space to write about each one of them and how much i have grown to love them.

girls camp included absolutely zero sleep, freezing my anus off, camp fires, girl/tent talk, laughing so hard i couldn't stand, rapping, chanting, ribbons in the hair, non-stop games and face painting.

testimony meeting was one of the most precious times in my life. ope, tearing up.

and of course the best part was when the girls stole my bra and hung it on the flag pole at 3 am in the morning.

this last week was priceless to me, and i'm not going to lie, i loved being away from everything. phones, computers, work, tv. it was awesome.


i'll give ya a buck if you can find my face in that picture above...
believe it or not, those 3 hotties above are the leaders.

(the ugly face game)

for more pictures and footage of our wards rap, check out her blog.

6 comments:

sarjuh said...

oh man so fun! I loved girls camp! i would love to be a "leader" now though!

The Forbes said...

found ya...hehe. I bet those girls absolutely love you. looks like you had a blast your self.

tracie said...

I seriously love going on young women's camp!! so much fun.

JaX! said...

I cant get over how beautiful you look in the first picture. But I am glad it was such a sucess!

the murdocks said...

What a hoot!! You've got to be the funnest camp leader ever. "Freezing my anus off" is the best expression ever.

Hailey Jones said...

how did i miss twenty seven posts from you. i think my stalker skills are totally slacking.
anyway.
first. girls camp is the love of my life. literally. it's all i ever dream of and talk about. but if you were the leader at girls camp. i would've died. you are the best. and those gals are so dang lucky.
second. i'm so sad about you missing the canada. because i think of canada and i think of you. like literally. you are canada to me. so i like canada for that reason. and i haven't had really any other experience with it. besides a quick trip to victoria.
third. elder elder is my favorite part of your future sons.