Sunday, June 20, 2010

my sweet dads.


oh gosh, how could a girl possibly describe the love for her dad. or dad(s) in this case.
both opposite personalities, both incredible men that i hold close to my heart.

my dad has taught me everything i know.
how to love, how to laugh, how to serve selflessly.
i've never known a man that wants to be closer to the Lord than him.
tears me up just thinking of my dad.

my dad-in-law has taught my sweet husband how to live a life full of the gospel,
how to love his wife unconditionally
and has more kindness in one hug than some people have in their lifetimes.
his sweetness is so rare,
in fact, i've only seen it in one other person, brad.

i'm spoiled rotten i tell ya.
to have such men in my life, i feel like the luckiest girl on earth.
what a wonderful fathers day knowing i have both in my life.

No comments: