Thursday, June 10, 2010

fhe or bust.

welp, i have to admit i was a little embarrassed this
morning after i read what i wrote last night.
***note to self--keep deep thoughts about life to self when buck tired.***
me and brad tried for a family night on monday,
i think that one made for our second family night in our 3 years of marriage.
but every night's pretty much a family night with no kids right?
the lesson ended up being about how we shouldn't
wipe our boogers under the drivers seat in our car anymore.
and then we closed with a song that we both sang in our weirdest voices yet.
it's hard to be serious when it's just us 2 sitting there like idiots.

i rode my bike to the park tuesday night, something i haven't done in awhile and for sure need to do more often! it felt good. it felt dang good. because it's mostly downhill to the park, and nothing but breeze in the face.
this old, little guy made my day so i couldn't help but snatch a picture of him.

4 comments:

sarjuh said...

haha... i have one to many times shared my deepest personal thoughts with complete strangers, but whatev. Your post was a goodn' ! As for FHE, we are the WORST still and we have a kid. Everyday is fhe

AndersenFamily said...

I am so bad with blogging lately, but I just read your last few posts. I love hearing your thoughts and I think you are one great person. Thanks for sharing!

Megan Miley and Chris said...

Oh my gosh! That's my friends dad!!! hahahahaha Oh man I am laughing so hard right now.

Lindsay said...

Haha!!! I'm glad there won't be any more wiping of the boogers under the car seat...we probably need that lesson too! Haha!